main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Proof of usage - Urgent

2: Seeker

Hi is there any one can help I have called many times to Vodafone also did live chat and I am just helpless to get proof of usage as I need to provide to Barclays my Insurance company and every time Vodafone team sent me proof of purchase however I have sent an email to consumer@help also they sent me same proof of purchase but I have clearely mentioned I need proof of usage where my first and last date of simcard used dates so my claim can be processes.

If any one can help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

View more options
19 REPLIES 19
17: Community Champion
View more options

I made a request last month but until now I did not receive a proof of use

View more options

Hi @amlasalvia

I appreciate how frustrating it is when you need some documents to complete a claim that your insurance company is requesting. 

Due to the time of year the usual turnaround of 3 working days Vodafone state a response will be given after filling out the form is unlikely.

As you've tried the online form and indeed customer service then how about waiting for the Vodafone Social Media Teams to catch up with your thread and see if they can assist you.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the information required @amlasalvia, we'll be happy to take a look into this. As we'll need to access your account, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options

The form was completed within 15 days with the request and the same has already been answered by Vodafone.

View more options
Administrator

@amlasalvia I'm sorry to see you've still not received the Proof of Purchase you're after. I can see we sent you an email back with the link, if you'd like to reply to this stating that you're still waiting, we'll chase this up. 

View more options

I am still waiting and urgently, Help me , pls

View more options

I assume you've checked your spam - odd false positives happen - mine recently started picking up DM notices from Twitter!

With regard to proof of use, would yoru insurance company accept past bills? - you can download these for yourself, of course.

View more options

Please reply to the last email we sent out to you @amlasalvia as @Alex advised, we'll be happy to chase this up for you. 

View more options

Hello,

It can not be Invoice but a Proof Of Usage document issued by Vodafone.

I did not receive anything in my email 

Regards

A M L

View more options

@amlasalvia Have you replied back to the email from us? 

View more options

Hello,

I did not receive any email from Vodafone to answer something.

View more options

@amlasalvia I’m sorry you’ve not received the email we sent on 2 January - I‘ve resent this to you today (ref: #20285884).

Please follow the steps in the email to help get this sorted.

View more options

Hello,

The form has already been filled out but I do not receive any return mail

View more options

@amlasalvia - @Jenny has sent a copy of the email to you yesterday. Please check your junk/spam folder. 

View more options

Hello,

I checked in my email box and I did not receive

View more options

@amlasalvia Have you checked in all of the folders in your email? It can be often marked as spam or junk mail. 

View more options

Hello,

It was verified everywhere in my email and I did not receive anything until the moment.

View more options
Moderator (Retired) Joe
Moderator (Retired)

@amlasalvia If you're not getting the email, please check your profile. This is to make sure the email address we've got for you is correct. Joe

View more options