main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

REMOVE RESTRICTION FROM MY PHONE

2: Seeker

As health care professionals Who doesn’t have time to be dealing with customer service all day however on the day it’s needed most it seems that the money I pay to Vodafone is a waste . I am paying for internet which I don’t use and customer service which is unavailable and after having paid my bill there is still a restriction on my phone and NOONE TO CONTACT TO REMOVE IT 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

I agree uts important to be connected no matter what profession a person has @Ayiva002 

Even more so in these unprecedented times.

I'd suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access.

Please link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I'd suggest using the Twitter option.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options