main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

RUBBISH!!!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

This website is so poor. I have tried to upgrade several times over several dates. This is about as user friendly as the starting sequence of the space shuttle. Absolute rubbish!!!!!!! I wanted to upgrade my phone, but will give EE a try, see what they can offer. Bye Bye

View more options
2 REPLIES
2: Seeker

Why is it a pain in the backside to use Vodafones website. Poor customer service thats why.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @upset

I appreciate your upset and venting but I assume up to this point you've been happy with Vodafones signal and data speeds where you Live, work and commute. 

Moving Networks could affect you as not all UK Networks offer the same connection everywhere. 

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies in your browser to start again and or try another Browser ?

It is of course up to you wether you decide to move Networks by giving 30 days notice or use a Pac.

I'm assuming your at the end of your contract and not at your early upgrade date. 

Moving before the end of the 24 Months would incur an early termination fee. 

Have you considered using Live Chat, 191 or if local visiting a Vodafone High street Store to upgrade ?

I understand upgrading online is more convenient for people.

Visiting a store would be my choice as then a person receives their contract in hard copy and no waiting in for delivery etc. 

However you wish to proceed I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options