Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: Itemised usaged - 90 days!

kale1967
4: Newbie

This has been my problem as well.  I cannot see any itemised usage from Friday 16th September.  I have spoken on live chat and over the phone.  I don't use the My Vodafone App, I use the desktop.  A week has gone by and still nothing has shown.  I am getting more and more frustrated with this service as no-one seems to know how to resolve it.  Up until last week, everything was fine, then the system told me I wasn't the account holder and therefore I couldn't access any bills etc... that has been resolved but the information still doesn't show.  Apparently, Vodafone can see the usage from their side, but that is no good to me... service is pathetic!!

31 REPLIES 31

Still nothing happened, why am I not surprised. I have no faith in Vodafones abilities to resolve problems. They may be one of the best for coverage, but they are by far the worst for customer service. I can't even get the code now! Unbelievable!. Best thing is for me to cancel all three phones and go with a better provider. Even the managers fob you off. Im onevery disappointed customer who has been with Vodafone for years. I guess loyalty means nothing to them!

I spoke to someone on live chat yesterday and they 'supposedly ' refreshed my account and said to leave it a couple of hours for it to work. Surprise, surprise I logged on this morning and...yep NOTHING has happened. I beginning to think that everyone at Vodafone is either a liar or totally incompetent! What is so difficult. There is obviously something wrong with the link from my account to the server. Over two weeks now and I'm still in the same situation, absolutely ridiculous! Whom do I need to speak to to get something done?

Hi @kale1967

I've sent you a private message. 

Cara

I have sent the reply as per the message I received, thank you.

Thanks @kale1967

Keep us updated.

Cara

will do @Cara_B

Well, it has been decided that the best way to resolve my issue is to delete my account and I have to re-register... thing is, that was two days ago and I still cannot register... I cannot even log into my account now so something is happening, I just don't understand why it takes such a long time, it really is frustrating.  What takes them so long? my reference number is WRT165 #14331057

I've had a reply from someone in the eforum team asking me to allow even MORE time for the technicians to work on my account.  I have been waiting since Monday this week now to re-register, the service is ridiculous.  My patience has worn out, I am taking this further!!!! The service is the worst I have ever experienced!

Hi @kale1967

I understand your frustration and can only apologise for what's happened.

Unfortunately if the issue is quite complicated it may take a while for us to be able to get this resolved, we appreciate your patience so far in this matter.

Regards, 

Meg-B

With due respect @Meg-B, I have been more than patient with Vodafone on this issue and now I've had enough.  I am going to make a formal complaint in writing and if needs be pass it to the Ombudsman because as far as I am concerned, all the people I have dealt with on this issue over the last 3 weeks have just paid lip service to my complaint.  I have been a Vodafone customer for more years than I care to mention and the service I have received is abominable! to top it all, I've just received a text message from Vodafone asking me to complete a survey on how well I think their customer service has been... I have done and apart from the coverage, I have answered 0 (extremely dissatisfied) to every question!