Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Entertainment Now TV Problem

ESP
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, second time I've posted here, first was a good while back for the same problem which has happened before!

I renewed my sim only package some time ago onto another Red Entertainment package, for which I wanted to continue my NowTV subscription. I believe the original contract and linked NowTV package was due to expire on the 30th June and the new one I'm now lasts until 6th February.

A few weeks ago I got an email to say my NowTV subscription was due to expiire on 30th June. Since then I've had three web chats all to no fruition, the second one finally managed to cancel my subscripton to NOWTV from Vodafone's side, but when I clicked on the link in the SMS from 'Entertainment' it offerd a 6 month Now TV subscription, 'on us' for customers with a Sky Sports mobile subscription. I held another web  chat and explained this was not right and that not only had I never had Sky Sports mobile, this was plainly a generic offer and not red entertainment related. The we chat agent assured me it was ok, and I selected this offer but instead of 6 months NOWTV (and it cannot have been my Red package as it should have been 7) I seem to have one month free NOWTV but it's not Vodafone related as the 'Your Subscriptions' link says there are no offers to manage.

Can someone help? The web chat folks have been very polite and seem to have done their best but they don;t seem to be able to resolve my problem. I have the IDs for the chats in question if it's of help.

2 REPLIES 2

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ESP - I’m sorry you’ve faced these issues with your Entertainment plan! We can check what’s happening. So we can take your details securely, please contact us through Facebook Private Message for Vodafone UK. If you don’t use Facebook, we’re also available through Twitter Direct Message using the handle @VodafoneUK. 

Thanks Gemma, will do