Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red Entertainment - Now TV not working

katmiaow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having a browse, there's been a number of posts similar to this but I still can't seem to find an answer as to how to "fix" it. 

I recently upgraded my pay monthly account thanks to Vodafone calling me repetitively and persuading me it was the right thing to do despite the fact it's worked out at about £10 a month more expensive. I already had an entertainment pack and had been using Now TV with no issues - when I upgraded I received a text to state that as my contract had terminated early that I was no longer eligable for the subscription so it had been cancelled - all my Now TV passes at that moment were cancelled. I then recieved another text very shortly to say that I was eligable again for everything, as my new contract also included the entertainment jazz.

However, when I tried to reinstate my Now TV it looked as though everything was ok but now on examination I don't have access to the Entertainment pass as I should have, I received no confirmation text to say that I've activated anything at all, my account is shwoing as having "no subscriptions" yet all I can access is skysports or spotify (both for a price). 

I have contacted the support team on numerous occasions to be told that they have "reset" things and I should just message entertainment to 97613 to start again but nothing is actually reset at all, it's all just a lie. I'm just being fobbed off my support staff telling me "oh it takes 15 minutes" etc etc to discover nothing actually happens. 

Can anyone help? I've been a customer for years but I'm very close to just cancelling my contract completely on the terms that I'm not actually getting what I've paid for. 

18 REPLIES 18

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@katmiaow I'm sorry to hear you've recently had problems with your NOW TV Entertainment Pass. We'll need to access your account to take a closer look into what may be causing this. 
I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch - we'll then be able to help you further 😊

Hello, I signed up for a Sim only Red entertainment bundle about four days ago, but my NowTV pass isn't working. I tried seeking a solution via online chat and they said I should text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613, but that also didn't work. I have tried downloading the app and registering using my credit card, but my NowTV account still says I have no entertainment passes. Please help!

Kind regards,

Nate 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nate12345 You'll need to text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613. Once you get the text back, make sure you're connected to mobile data and click the link. You'll be taken to the page to redeem the Red Entertainment and you can select NOW TV. 

Until you redeem it using the above steps, your NOW TV won't show that you've got any subscriptions available. 

Thanks, I had tried that about six times and it didn't work, but I was just able to solve the problem by uninstalling the NowTV app on my phone and then going through the registration process again with vodafone and reinstalling the app and now it works. Happy!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's fantastic news @Nate12345, I'm glad to hear you were able to get this sorted. Thank you for the update 😊

I have been trying to redeem Now TV from my mobile past few days but only avaible offers are SKY Sports or Spotify Premium. I have the red entertainment package and I have been offered I could choose any of those 4 offeres yet only avaiable onces that I dont want.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nesferato This is unusual to hear. Have you previously had a Now TV subscription, that's been registered to your phone number? Please also let me know if you've upgraded or if you're a new customer?

I never had Now TV 

I never had Now TV subscribtion before and I have upgrade. Person who advised me on the call, told me I can chose any one of four entertainment packages