Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Red+ - Personal account

kenrob
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a Red+ plan with two sharers.  I understand that this is no longer available for new connections.  One of my sharers has had a call from Vodafone (0808 099 6746) informing them that this option is being withdrawn and we will have to change plan.  Can anyone at Vodafone confirm this?

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @kenrob

As far is known Vodafone will be contacting customers on a sharer plan and will be offering a similar product.

If you wait for the team to get to the thread, they will be able to confirm this for you. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kenrob - is right in saying, we’re in the process of contacting customers about us changing the current Red Sharer plans.

There’s some more information on this in this thread here.

If you’d like us to take a look at your account, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

@Gemma

Thanks for your reply, I've filled in the form and I'll wait for a call.  What I find concerning is your sales people tried to move me onto three individual SIM only plans with no mention of the Red+ replacement.

I've now changed plan but the discounts have not been applied correctly.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @kenrob, i'm delighted to hear your plan is now correct. The discounts you've mentioned, are they to do with the Vodafone Advantage Scheme

Please use the link to re-add your discounts.

@DaneB  Thanks for the quick response.  It's not related to the Vodafone Advantage Scheme.  I've filled in the form and recieved ref #18049595 which details the problem.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @kenrob

I've checked your reference number and I can see that we tried to call you yesterday (13 February) at 4pm and we've sent you an email in response. Please respond to our email so we can continue our investigation☺️