Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund cheque

Em78
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have received a refund cheque from Vodafone after leaving the network in 2018. Its been made out to my maiden name as I married in 2019 and I can't pay it in. How do I go about getting a new one made out to my married name please? 

7 REPLIES 7

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Em78 

We can help get the name on your cheque changed. You'll need to drop us a message on Social Media, then one of our agents will be able to fill in the relevant form with you. You can find out how to message us over Social Media here

Thanks for the reply but I don't have Facebook /twitter. When I try and do live chat the option isn't there for what I need. When I call customer services I can't get through as you don't have my mobile number on record (obviously as I no longer have an account with Vodafone). So where do I go from here? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate this must be frustrating @Em78. I'd consider opening a Facebook or Twitter account (Twitter is usually considered a little easier), as many companies these days have incorporated a large social media presence to help customers out. If you'd prefer not to, I'd advise trying our customer service phone line again. Once you've gotten through to an agent, they should be able to get this sorted for you. 

hrym
17: Community Champion

I'll second that.   It's worth setting up a social media account to engage with all manner of customer services these days.   because the initial contact is public, responses are usually quick.   Once you've engaged, you can supply personal details privately.

Twitter is probably best for this and you can set quite a lot of privacy.

I left vodaphone due to poor service. Refund cheque issued but can not be banked as it made out to MRS..... Not Miss ........... Did a live chat but they could not help me. Advised to phone in but hard of hearing . (Probably wasted more money than the cheque is worth. Disability discrimination.)

Nobody at vodaphone will help me. Trustpilot reviews not replied to for more than a year

Please help

Give the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a try at helping you with this @Mantleclock 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

This came up recently on another thread.  There's a specific form Customer Services can complete to get this done, so a note to the Social Media team should get it sorted.