Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund of unused days after PAC code use

harrismix
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi There, I have just left Vodafone (was on monthly auto renewal) for EE, a couple of days ago my monthly direct debit was charged so I have paid up until the 23rd June but my PAC transfer has happened on the 5th June and my Vodafone account seems to have been shut down, the SIM card says no service (no surprise there after the number was moved to EE) but I cannot log into my Vodafone account using either the app or web browser . . . I have also (just in case) cancelled my direct debit to Vodafone - Can anyone please advise, should I expect a refund on the unused days up until 23rd June now that my SIM is inactive?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @harrismix 

This is how your final bill is worked out which can take 2-4 weeks.

When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill and How it's worked . 

I would have suggested to not cancel your Direct Debit however until the final monies have been taken and when you've received a Sorry Your Leaving Letter and £0 bill.

This is suggested because that's the route Vodafone take any final funds and to process a refund too.

I think you're going to need to follow this up now with Customer services  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries so an avenue can be worked out on how to process any refund you think you might be entitled to.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you! :Smiling:

63johnw

Just to add to the above Vodafone are no longer sending out a paper copy of the final bill showing a zero balance, 

As I can no longer access my app/web account one would assume they would send an email or text? The thing I thought was weird is that after I used the PUK code I didn't get anything from them, no 'sorry to see you go' text or email, the line just went out of service and the number ported over to my new EE SIM. Previously I had been receiving things from them with no problem like bill notifications etc.

63johnw

When I closed one of my accounts @harrismix  I didn’t receive final bill etc and queried it, was advised that they no longer sent out paper bills etc. I suggested they send out an electronic version but that mustn’t have been actioned yet. I was told if you call in they will still be able to help if you can’t access your information online.