Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund once contract ended

TBolt
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I have been told Im due a refund after my contract ended and despite speaking to staff online 3 times and each time being told it will be in my bank within 7 working days once again it hasnt happened, is there anything that can be done? Im unable to call as my number has been disconnected now, grateful for any advice 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @TBolt 

Providing you have not cancelled the direct debit instruction leaving Vodafone without an account to repay the refund,  this will go back to the account and you should receive the refund within the following 30 days.

If you have cancelled the direct debit, you will need to contact Vodafone with the account information for them to repay the money owed.

This will be something where the Team on the forum will be able to help.  Follow this link for direct contact with the Social Media Team Contact Us 

Hi thanks for the fast reply! I didnt have a direct debit during the contract but I did get a webform on the live chat to fill in my bank information and they were checked on my follow up chats and were fine just got told to wait 7 working days but alas there has been nothing sent,

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @TBolt, We'll be happy to take a look into the delay with your refund. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter with your full name, mobile number and a link to this message and we'll be happy to take a look into getting your refund completed.