Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refunds

notapatchon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Does anyone know the currrent position with refunds?  How long realistically should they take to reach me? 

After being overcharged on my last two bills, I have been promised a refund of £239.  I have been promised on a number of occasions that it will be made with estimates of the time onvolved ranging from 48 hours to 5-7 working days.  

My new bill was generated on Sunday and the latest charge offset against the negative amount on my account.  When I spoke to an agent they told me there was nothing they could do about it, but they would be able to make a manual refund for the remaining amount whilst they were investigating what to do to get the full amount to me. 

The money net would be with me “straight away”.

Well it’s not, I’ve already been escalated to the customer engagement team who have been unable to provide any satisfactory response, explanation or outcome to the situation.  I feel that I’ve been lied to and continue to be robbed off every time I speak to someone.  The last three agents I’ve spoken to haven’t even given me the courtesy of telling my side of the story, preferring to talk over me to fob me off again. 

Anyone got got any experience of getting money they are owed out of Vodafone? 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @notapatchon 

The best way to get this solved is to follow this link: Contact usfor account specific enquiries

Generally when you are owed a refund this will be given as a credit on your pay monthly bill, but this is a large amount.  

I’m not sure that it is.  I’ve just come off the phone to the complaints team who are handling my case and been told that whoever made the “manual refund” yesterday has triggered another 5-7 working day delay in me getting my money. 

He he also said that the refund wouldn’t have happened any way because my bill regenerated during the last 5-7 working day “banking period”.  Another day, another phone call, another different story.  

This is now tantamount to theft, £239 might be nothing in the scheme of things for Vodafone, but I’ve had to borrow to cover that shortfall in my finances and it’s a massive thing for me. 

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @notapatchon 

The best way to get this solved is to follow this link: Contact usfor account specific enquiries happy wheels

Generally when you are owed a refund this will be given as a credit on your pay monthly bill, but this is a large amount.  

Thx man, solve my problem.