Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refunds

SPearce47
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone actually ever received a refund from vodafone? Everyone I speak to seems to tell me different and I don’t think I’ll ever receive it. It’s a lot of money too and they’ve left me with nothing just in time for Christmas!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @SPearce47

Simply put if monies have been taken in error then if confirmed.by Vodafone the refund should be returned to your bank account in approx 7 working days. 

People can also liaise with their bank if there has been an error with money taken via direct debit under the direct debit guarantee. 

Also banks can help with card transactions. 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here read all posts and help when they have caught up with posts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @SPearce47

You really need to give more information. If you were able to give a brief explanation for the reason Vodafone owe you the refund it would give the team something to go on.

Generally any refund due back on a contract is given as a credit on the following months bill. 

If the refund is for a purchase, the money will be repaid to the account it was debited within 14 days. 

There is further information for you here: Returns and Refunds

I don't know about contract people -- but with payg- tbh I don't think they ever refund money - they just keep saying someone will call within 24 hours - then you wait 5 working days - and then you go back and ask for a refund again - and the indian call centre says someone will call - -and no one calls

... it should be a simple case ... 

in my case I have £50 credit which I don't want to keep in my account - and I have been promised a refund over and over again - and yet nothing happens.... I suppose I just have to wait for Voda to enter bankruptcy and then all my credit will be voided, and then the issue will be resolved.