Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Remind me of the contact phone number for vodafone customer services

FrankieBeee
4: Newbie

Every time I want help the website crashes. Vodafone are trying to make me bankrupt am sure as they keep adding extra charges on my phone and am not dealing with their online chat

6 REPLIES 6

FrankieBeee
4: Newbie

A box popped now reminding me of phone numbers so I did and line is appalling 

Would Live Chat be better for you ?

contact-us.

or let the Vodafone Social Media Teams here catch up with your thread as they have full account access if your myvodafone isn't helping to shed some light on the charges. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I find live chat frustrating sometimes. In the end managed to speak to a lovely bloke in the Valleys 

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @FrankieBeee

You had a problem December last year with extra charges on the thread below and it was recommended to add the data cap to prevent going over the monthly allowance, this can be done through the phone application or online account.  There is further help here: Stay on top of your spending

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Overcharged-after-vodafone-changed-their-sim-plans/m-p/2...

The reasons for the extra out of bundle charges will be itemised on your bill, if you do not agree with the charges, you will be able to raise this with Customer Services.

With Vodafone providing all the tools for managing the account through the phone application and online account, it is recommended to check the remaining allowance during the monthly period. If you are exceeding the allowance on a regular basis, Vodafone should be able to recommend a tariff more suitable for your increased needs.

Yes I have made sure the cap is there but for some reason my direct debit had also disappeared this month (I didn't cancel it).  It was a domino effect whereby more money came out of my account in November than envisaged then I couldn't afford other stuff too - its all sorted now but has been quite frustrating to do it simply

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@FrankieBeee I’m sorry to hear of the problems you had with your recent bill and in contacting us to get this sorted.

I’m pleased this has now been resolved though. Feel free to get in touch any time if you need any further help.