Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve disconnected number ??

Radi0girl
1: Seeker
Hi. I had a mobile number which I chose to disconnect back in May this year. However on the day it was disconnected I changed my mind and phoned Vodafone to request for a PAC code. However I was informed that it was too late. Since May I have phoned Vodafone quite a few times and requested for this number to be reconnected. However have been told that it is not possible and the number will be recycled. Is there any way in this world that I can get my old number back??
138 REPLIES 138

Hi I am having the same problem my number has been cancelled today literally a few hours ago and i am told i can no longer get it back. Surely that cannot be the case. Please help!! I have been with voda and on this number for around 10 years so your help would be appreciated.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@A4m1r It could well be the case but we can always check to see if we're able to get it back 🙂

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

Hi,

Just jumping on the band wagon. I had a Talk mobile PAYG SIM only which I hadn't used for a while as I have a Vodafone corperate number. I have just tried retrieving the number but have been told that Talk mobile stopped doing PAYG last year and did a short period of linking up with Vodafone but they are saying that they can't retrieve my old number. I still have the old SIM card which has a load of numbers on it. Can you help retrieve my old number?

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Stennen

If the Talk Mobile SIM has not been used before the cut off deadline of 31st August 2017, as you can see from the link below the services will be restricted, the SIM disconnected and and credit lost.  Unfortunately, with the PAYG service closing, this will mean the number will be lost.

Talk Mobile - PAYG Closure

Talk Mobile would have been in contact with you before the deadline to let you know about the changes and would have provided you with a PAC code to keep your number to move to Vodafone or any other network, you would then have been able to take advantage of the free top up offer when transferring to Vodafone.

Sam_mrk1
1: Seeker
Hello there I'm literally haveing the same issue another one in the band wagon . Would I be able to have some help I have a lot of bussnis contacts on the number I have lost thank you Sam

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Sam_mrk1 - Please turn on your private messages in your profile settings, so I can send you a message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Let us know once done. :Smiling:

Hi,

I need similar help here too. Had my number (since 2000) disconnected two days ago after a customer advisor mistakenly ported my sisters number onto my account. 

Please help!

Faisal

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@F41sal - I’m sorry to hear what’s happened.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

Hi there,

My employeer went into administration at the end of May and my phone stopped working last week. I had transferred my number across from my previous employeer (also vodafone) and this is now hampering my ability to obtain future work as this was my work line. Can you please help me too as I'm just off the phone with one of your operators and was told it was lost.

Thank you in advance

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Doogie2008, so we can help I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll then be in touch as soon as possible to help.