main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

Reward Amazon £110 voucher not received

Highlighted
1: Seeker

I took out a SIM only deal on 11th August for my son.  The deal promised £110 Amazon vouchers after 120 days. - that will be nice, just in time for xmas I thought.  This was up on 9th Dec but I never received anything.

I had an email on 11th Dec from vodafone saying 'thankyou for submitting your details form the £110 amazon giftcard...the voucher will be sent to the email address provided after 120 days...."

It also said if there were any issues to contact giftcloud - I have and they say that it hasn't processed as "vodafone needs to approve this reward as a gesture of goodwill as they have not successfully tracked this purchase"...they will update as soon as they get a reply from vodafone.

I've tried chasing this up via livechat and twitter but no repsonse.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES
Administrator

@black2908 When you took out the SIM only plan, was this done directly through us or via a third party? I can't say I'm familiar with this offer but we'll do anything we can to help out. 

View more options

I have also had this problem. Followed all the links when signing up and kept the emails but received nothing. 

The only reason I switched was for the offer 

please help 

View more options

I was advised to go into my local Vodafone store. I took in the email confirmation I had and they added a note to my account and advised I contact giftcloud.

At the same time I also registered a compliant via the Vodafone website.

I received the voucher yesterday. 9 days late but glad they finally paid out.

Not sure whether it was the visit to store or complaint that helped resolve it  so I would do both.

Hope this helps.

View more options