main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Roaming - erroneous charging messages

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

View more options
5 REPLIES 5

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

View more options

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that 'cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

View more options
16: Advanced member

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50039384?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology&...

Huawei P20 EML-L09,

Android Version - 9.0.0 EMUI Version 9.1.0

Last Update 10.9.19

Build- 9.1.0.328(C432E7R1P11)

Baseband- 21C20B369S009C000
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

View more options

Wow....I had seen many other comments to the fact but thanks for that....

Customers don't have to contact them....they are correcting bills.....Yeah & there goes one of them flying pink things...

We'll be arguing about this for months!!

Shame how the 'update caused a glich' thing is ALWAYS in their favour - i.e. the customer gets robbed!!

Maybe a case for the Ombudsman to step in!

View more options

@Dave_0203 This may take some time but we're working to fix things as quickly as we can. We're working through any affected customers as an urgent priority to remove any incorrect amounts, to ensure these aren't charged.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your services, please restart your phone as this should allow you to reconnect to our network again. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

View more options