Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Roaming - erroneous charging messages

Dave_0203
4: Newbie

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

5 REPLIES 5

Dave_0203

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

Dave_0203

Afternoon 13th Oct I get a warning that my spend is high this month - rubbish.. Then during the night another text to say that 'cos my spend is so high you are turning my services off! WHAT? The problem is your end....Sort yourselves out you bunch of idiots!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50039384?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology&...

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

Wow....I had seen many other comments to the fact but thanks for that....

Customers don't have to contact them....they are correcting bills.....Yeah & there goes one of them flying pink things...

We'll be arguing about this for months!!

Shame how the 'update caused a glich' thing is ALWAYS in their favour - i.e. the customer gets robbed!!

Maybe a case for the Ombudsman to step in!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dave_0203 This may take some time but we're working to fix things as quickly as we can. We're working through any affected customers as an urgent priority to remove any incorrect amounts, to ensure these aren't charged.

If you're still experiencing any issues with your services, please restart your phone as this should allow you to reconnect to our network again. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.