Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rude customer service

Yasin2016
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This company charge the customer extra money and the customer service is too rude and doesn't respect the customer I been with 3G company for 12 years I change to Vodafone last 3 months ago and this is the biggest mistake I done it I don't advise anyone to go with Vodafone UK customer service rude doesn't help and they're taking a pass at you 
Please please please please very one advice friend and family don't take any contract or even go on pay as you with this bad company nasty people and take your money without your permission.i had this contract only 3 months my contract £32 a month plus 7.5 for international call the first month charge me 217 pound next month they charged me £96 and last month £92 I've been in touch with them they say because I've been use my phone for international call . But already I have this service to call international and Vodafone not activated and still charging me for it they refund my money back after war with idiot customer service .. I phoned them to make a complain because every month charge me too much money I ask for the manager and I spoke with somebody who's called Jamal he work in Newcastle he doesn't help at all and start make yourself a clever and he dealing with customer like slaves I am a business man I don't let somebody like him work for me for free Vodafone wake up and smell the hummus without us you can't pay ur nasty stuff wages
I wish somebody from the head office to listening to the call how your staff dealing with the customer ... I advice everyone who's contract ending soon or new customer don't go with Vodafone please

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Yasin2016

That's not good at all !

Some but not all calls are recorded and retained for a period of 60 days. 

It's reasonable to expect a courteous and helpful service from the Vodafone Agents and as important to be courteous back to them too. 

Sadly people can revert to type when under any kind of stress and as such I'm sure the larger % of Vodafone customer service staff offer a full and courteous service to account holders. 

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here on this public Community Forum who can help with account issues. 

Perhaps let them catch up with your thread and bring you in away from the open forum to pass security checks and they'll help you further.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Yasin2016

If you have added an extra international minutes calls are only to certain countries, not all countries are included, you can see the included countries from the link here: Vodafone Extras  If you have been calling countries outside the list, you will be charged extra for calling the country.  You can find the charge for calling the country here: Calling abroad from the UK.

If you do do agree with the extra charge, the best thing to do is to let Customer Services or live chat go through the bill with you and explain the charges you have for calling abroad from the UK, providing you added the extra international minutes to your account and have been calling a country in the list of included countries you shouldn't be charged extra as out of bundle.

If you check on the My Vodafone Application, you will be able to see if the extra international minutes have been added to your account. 

Iv been phoning Egypt which is included in the package .... I'm not speaking about any moneys that means nothing it's the way you let staff treat and speak to people

beightonguru
6: Helper
6: Helper

Okay @Yasin2016 so by what you are saying you must have the International saver 500 as this is the only international calls package that costs £7.50. This does give you 500 minutes to egypt, and after that its 10p per minute to call there. Are you sure you did not exceed the 500 minutes allowance? You could always try opting in again to make sure you have this package added, text ADD INTL 500 to 40506. If the package hasnt been added and you did agree this on the upgrade then this is an error on vodafones side and needs to be resolved, but if the minutes have been exceeded then the error is on your side. So just call 191 or go onto webchat and get them to check firstly that the add on is actually on there, if it is get them to check the locations you've called and how many minutes used. Then you have grounds to go from, I understand that you're frustrated but try not to be abusive or rude to staff as you won't get anywhere and they'll be less likely to help you. They tend to mirror the attitude they are greeted with.
More information about international saver 500 here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/costs/calling-abroad-from-the-uk/index.htm

I didn't go over the limit I used around 200 minutes I'm talking about the disgusting customer services you all think is acceptable. By the way this isn't for vodafone this is for all the customers to warn them about your shoddy treatment.

I am a customer, but thanks for your concern. I was just simply advising that the customer service you received may be in response to how you approached the call, it normally is. I've never had bad customer service as I know how to speak to people but I was just trying to offer you help, I dont represent vodafone. Good luck with your issue. 

I am so sorry I thought u worked for vodafone please accept my apology. I'm glad your happy with them and not had any bad experience buddy. I was polite on the phone for ages but they just seemed to be taking the micky out of me over the phone then I did get a little irate being on with them for over 40 minutes. 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Yasin2016 It's with our sincerest apologies if you've been left feeling unhappy and insulted by our customer services, we wouldn't want this for any customer. We'll certainly get your comments fed back internally to the concerned departments to ensure future experiences when contacting us is bettered.

Have you since been able to get your query regarding the international call charges resolved?