Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rude customer service

K91L
1: Seeker

Hello,

Today on the 09/04/19 (Time stamp - 09:57), I had a call from one of Vodafone's sales representatives about my particular contract and tried providing me with a better offer. However here in lies the issues that I have never encountered before and must say I am disappointed;

- Aggressive sales practices and not having any particular care or respect for the customer. I tried insisting to him that I am content with my current contract but he wasn't listening and kept insinuating that I am stupid.
- When I asked him for his name and where he works, he hung up on me, which he shouldn't be allowed to do unless I am using profanities.

- I had already changed my contract back in February for 20 GBP per month + 1 GB extract months data for a total of 26 GBP. However he insisted that I should go for the 30 GB for 25 GBP per month which doesn't benefit me at all as I have now removed any extras as I have sorted out my WIFI at home. However on a monthly basis I just pay 20 GBP and told him that unless he can provide anything better then I may consider it.

The worst part of this is that I called the complaint landline and spoke of the situation but was left disappointed when the person provided no assistance at all. He mentioned that the only thing they can do is to change my contact preferences and will deal with the matter internally. However I am not satisfied by this because I have never had this issue before and I don't think this person should be representing Vodafone in the manner he deals with customers.

This can't be usual right, especially hanging up on a customer? Like come on!

Best Regards,

K.L

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @K91L, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

All of our advisers should act in a professional manner and this certainly doesn't sound like the case here. So I can access your account to find this interaction and make sure your feedback's passed along, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.