Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SIM only

RQueen7
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I recently changed to a SIM only contact. I received a text message from Vodafone, saying that I could have a another contact, for £6 per month, for being a loyal customer. When I try to get it, it won't let me do so online. Why is this?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @RQueen7 

I would suggest to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries or Live Chat  as.this will need account access which isn't available via the forum.

It may be a special invitational offer that they need to process through an agent.

Have the text ready to send to them if required. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @RQueen7 

This will be an offer for a discounted extra pay monthly SIM only contract on your account.  I would suggest checking the terms for the monthly allowance etc if you are intending to take up the offer.

To take up the offer you need to go to My Offers on your online account and add the additional line from there.

Thanks very much for your reply. I did check. It says that one is for a £6 per month. It won't let me add it to my basket, however. Says something about a promotional code, which I wasn't given.

BandOfBrothers

Ok @RQueen7 

Please do let us know how you get on.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.