Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SKY Sport Mobile

Les_Wilcock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

This issue has been raised before without a difinative answer.

I took our the Sky Sport Mobile option last year and all worked fine.  Then, at the end of my 12 month contract the option stopped.  So I renegotiated my contract and had the option restored but I cannot get the app to work.

As described in earlier threads, I am asked to disconnect my WiFi, done.  Then asked to log into Sky, again done and Sky accepting my credentials. Finally I come to click on the channel I wish to view and I get the banner message saying, 'Sign in or buy subscription' OR  

'I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodaphone'.  On clicking the latter it just returns me to the Channel Listing.  

Any help would be appreciated as I am paying for a service I cannot acccess

3 REPLIES 3

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Les_Wilcock, we need to check our back end systems to see the status of your subscription. Once we can see this,  we’ll be able to get you up and running again. Sometimes all we need to do is remove the subscription and add it back on again.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Blair

Hi, I am having the same ongoing problems. Can you help me with this issue please.?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Rendezvousin I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your Sky Sports Mobile TV pack. 

So I can help with this, we'll need to access your account securely. Please follow the details I'll be sending to you via private message shortly and our team will be able to resolve this for you.