Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung note 10+ pre order issues

kingvinny
3: Seeker

I have agreed to pre order the samsung note 10 plus and pay the early upgrade fee to complete my current contract a week ago. 

Today is the release date of the note 10 plus, I had a text this morning from vodafone to say that my note 10 plus could not be delivered as they did have the stock. 

I have spoken to them on webchat and was just told this has happened to everyone who has pre ordered from vodafone for the new device. I cant find anything online to clarify this info.

Help?!

44 REPLIES 44

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Its disappointing that you may not receive your Samsung Note 10+ 5G on launch date @kingvinny 

My personal opinion is that I can't see that "everyone" who pre ordered will be affected as advised by Vodafone Live Chat  !

Pre Ordering unfortunately does not guarantee a phone on launch date and invariably with the launch of a popular flagship phone delays are inevitable sadly.

The Vodafone Online Shop Here  now shows 1-2 weeks for delivery.

Here's a screenshot.

Screenshot from the Vodafone website.Screenshot from the Vodafone website.

I hope you get your phone asap.

Vodafone will typically send you further info when it's back available for despatch. i

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Add me to the list of not received mine either, took 40 minutes and 3 different people on webchat to find that they had no stock... What really annoyed me was the last agent "checked stock in stores within 20 miles" I asked why he did that... He said he was trying to help me.. I was thinking.... Why would a store have stock if they can't even fulfil the pre orders

Tomburnett34

I'm still in the same boat call most days still not in stock call yesterday and the lady said it hasn't even been released. Not worth pre-ordering a phone now on the first day you can pre-order the item and not get delivered on or around release date. Did you get updates via email or text I've received nothing? What Jokers

Ive had text and emails to say its still out of stock and that an update will be given in 3 days then they said 4 days etc... 

Ive just got off the webchat and been told by vodafone customer services that it will be dispatched on monday at the latest and next day delivery so mine should be here on tuesday. Hoping its sent out today or tomorrow so i can set it up on the weekend. 

Im not that hopeful though, im still expecting nothing on tuesday. 1 whole week since release date, phones almost old news now haha 

You got emails and text messages I've received nothing. Got off the phone to the upgrades they don't know when  they will be in stock. What day did you pre-order your phone?

I pre ordered mine on the 17th august, will keep you posted if it doesnt arrive tuesday 

Interesting i ordered mine the 8th of August on the first day.

I am in the same boat, I pre ordered mine on the 20th August 2019, I have been told different things from different people. anywhere between an order issue to out of stock. Not sure what to believe. Safe to say Vodafone have left a sour taste in my mouth this time round.  :Confused_face:

I will keep in touch when I have an update on delivery of my.

Just got off the phone to Vodafone customer services and they're saying the phones are delayed up to two weeks. Did CS say your order going to be  shipped? They said you may have been misled by the agent.