Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung note 10+ pre order issues

kingvinny
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have agreed to pre order the samsung note 10 plus and pay the early upgrade fee to complete my current contract a week ago. 

Today is the release date of the note 10 plus, I had a text this morning from vodafone to say that my note 10 plus could not be delivered as they did have the stock. 

I have spoken to them on webchat and was just told this has happened to everyone who has pre ordered from vodafone for the new device. I cant find anything online to clarify this info.

Help?!

44 REPLIES 44

Been Waiting for mine since 23 of August. Only recieved the blank sim card. Did anyone recieved it so far? 

Hope my xelivery tomorrow isnt a blank sim card 

@kingvinny wrote:

Hope my xelivery tomorrow isnt a blank sim card 

Good luck with that. Keep us updated. On their website, it says that the delivery for the note 10+ is going to take 1-2 weeks

Lmao, so I chatted with sales... New sales, she said 3-4 days. I said, website says tomorrow and, amazingly, she found that they do have stock!!! Seriously... Vodafone, you are either lying to me about my pre order, or you are lying to new customers about  your stock level... Either way... Lying

Ordered mine 0808...they were really pushing it then... And heard nothing from them.