Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung note 10+ pre order issues

kingvinny
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have agreed to pre order the samsung note 10 plus and pay the early upgrade fee to complete my current contract a week ago. 

Today is the release date of the note 10 plus, I had a text this morning from vodafone to say that my note 10 plus could not be delivered as they did have the stock. 

I have spoken to them on webchat and was just told this has happened to everyone who has pre ordered from vodafone for the new device. I cant find anything online to clarify this info.

Help?!

44 REPLIES 44

So I have been in touch with their customer relations team who advised me they are looking into my open complaint. So far they have admitted they are in the wrong as I was misadvised it would be delivered on the 23rd August. They are giving me a call back on Monday to discuss alternative options.

I've got a call back in the next 24 to 48 hrs we will see what they say to me could be a new story . I'll keep you lot updated.

That's if you get a call back, Vodafone sometimes like to over promise and under deliver. Its a shame really as before this I have been with them like 6 or so years and never had an issue wih a preorder. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S10 + and I got it on release date. A real shame as I spoke so highly of the service.

Ooh please do let us know as I otdered mine on 08 August... On the "first come first served" basis... Grin.. (don't tell them. But I work in Italy and won't be home to use it until mid Sept... Lmao)

Any news anyone?

Website says in stock now, hopefully get some movement now.

Had an email and a text this morning saying I will have an update in 10 days. Customer services will not be able to assist with the stock issue on the note 10+. Ive gave up on it, its just a joke man. 

Thats disgusting to be fair, when did you pre order?

I got that same message. All other networks have got them in stock apart from Vodafone. Absolutely let down this time. I pre ordered note 8 last time and service was bang on. Now its we cant do much here.

Hi the manager did not call me back so I called again for the millionth time. The agent told me Vodafone only order 300 phones 4 released date. Why they ordered 300 was due to the sales of note 9 sales on pre orders of the phone. Per orders did not start on the 8th August  4 the note 10 they started back in July so I may be waiting up to 2 weeks who knows.  The agent was going to call or txt me to day with up date as usual  nothing . I've looked on there web site today and its still out of stock only 5G in stock. 

P.s they supposed to have giving me next month free. We shall see.