Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung note 10+ pre order issues

kingvinny
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have agreed to pre order the samsung note 10 plus and pay the early upgrade fee to complete my current contract a week ago. 

Today is the release date of the note 10 plus, I had a text this morning from vodafone to say that my note 10 plus could not be delivered as they did have the stock. 

I have spoken to them on webchat and was just told this has happened to everyone who has pre ordered from vodafone for the new device. I cant find anything online to clarify this info.

Help?!

44 REPLIES 44

Only 5g in stock! I ordered a 5g. On day one of pre order... And I heard nothing at all... Except what you guys have said on here... Best I spend an hour on the chat again... Grin

I know, I ordered the 5G version as well. I literally have no idea what's going on. I have a phone call this evening from their customer relations team. I also spoke to someone last night who said I would have the phone within 7 working days so we shall see. I've documented everything including live chats etc. I'm going to town on it.

I couldn't be bothered call or chat again to be told nothing, so I raised a complaint on their website this morning. Apparently they will respond within 48 hours

been there done that no callback. Was on the phone to customer services for an hour no luck at all raise the complaint with the manager for a call back which I know I will not get. No one know at Vodafone when the phone are coming in to stock . They always say 2 week may cancel my order and cancel my contract and my wife and move to a different supplier.

Vodafone website this very minute, says if I order by 2200 I can have it tomorrow.... Erm... Really

Is that 5g version? Would be nice if they send me that one instead for the same price as a 4g plus model. 

My order is 10 plus 5g...

On the website they sell

Note 10

Note 10 plus 

Note 10 plus 5g 

I have pre ordered the note 10 plus. 

I phoned tonight to see if i can change my order to the note 10 plus 5g model as it says on the website order before 22:00 and get next day delivery. 

I got through to a call center in egypt who basically told me that the team who deals with order changes are not in the office. 

He advised me to order the phone again and then cancel the other one tomorrow but the problem i have with this is i am upgrading early in order to get this new phone so i am paying an early upgrade fee (the remainder of my contract). Im still waiting for my delivery, im feeling pretty ##~## about it to the point where i am genuinly losing interest and excitement over a new phone prospect. 

This is a ##~## situation. 

same here..still waiting going on holiday on friday. My cancel my contract.

Morning all, 

Update on the situation, hopefully this may help some of you. After speaking to Mohammed from the customer relations team which I logged the complaint through Resolver (best thing ever). The only thing they could do was cancel my original order and push through a new order. I have now had correspondence from DPD saying my phone is coming today. (Thank the lord) 

Best thing you guys can do is log your complaint through resolver> someone from their CRT will call you back > and then hopefully move forward from there. They didnt seem keen on admitting it was an issue their end but I threatened to go to finanical ombudsman service as I had done exactly what I should of. 

I will be trading in my S10 + 128GB on the 9th September to cover my flexi upgade fee. If you are waiting for just the 4g version of the note 10 +, may be worth cancelling and getting the 5g for the same price. they seem to have stock of it. 

Fingers crossed for everyone.