Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung s8 Upgrade Online

DC_Deejay
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

I am looking for some help from the support team - I upgraded last Sunday (online) to the S8 (25/11/17) and was advised that I would be able to collect my device from the store I chose in a couple of days.

After numerous attempts to chase my order with customer services on the phone and chat I was told my phone has been dispatched to store on 27/11/17. I visted the store on 30/11/17 but was told that there is a delay and to wait for an email from vodafone....few days later still no email!

But today I called and could not get a further update...I was expecting to have my handset by now. I was also told that if my handset is sent to store it can be given to a customer who walks into store and signed a contract - which i am not happy with. Could someone from the support team please help with my query?? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If you specifically chose Click and Collect which is the option to collect from a store then it does not go into the stores own pool of stock. So they couldn't assign it to a contract even if they wanted to. 

I would ask customer services on 191 specifically if the phone is In-Stock or not. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi

I did choose the click and collect and the device was apparently dispatched on 27/11 - I have rang 191 this morning and they could not get in touch with store and advised me to go into Store and find out. I had already wasted a trip last week doing this to be told by the store attendant that I had to wait for my email. been over a week now since dispatch so surely its got to be in store?

Thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DC_Deejay - I hope you’ve got your phone now! If not, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

We can then check your account and if it’s not showing at the store, we’ll email them for you.