main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Secure net blocking Website

Highlighted
2: Seeker

My website has been incorrectly blocked as malicious by securenet. On Google etc all is fine and it’s a simple site for my compassion fatigue coaching, please can someone look into this for me url is www.kirstieseaborne.com 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hello There,

Same is happening with me for a particular website. Everything else works fine but a Particular Page related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List is not working. What could it be?

View more options

Had a Conversation with Tech Support Guy. It was a "hosts" file issue. Somebody added that link to host file. Now it's working fine. Thanks, Vodafone! Your Customer care service is awesome..

View more options

@essaysagency wrote:

Had a Conversation with Tech Support Guy. It was a "hosts" file issue. Somebody added that link to host file. Now it's working fine. Thanks, Vodafone! Your Customer care service is awesome..

I had the same issue: my website was not classified, that is, the classification wasn't defined for the site. I asked support to forward the site details to the dedicated SecureNet team, so that they could reclassify it. Now, it's ok.

View more options