Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Service restriction

vmoiii
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have paid my bill for the months and my service got restricted? Why and what can I do? I can not call or chat because my phone does not work and the Vodaphone services are down too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Was the bill paid late or do you pay by direct debit or did you perhaps rack up a large bill which is why Vodafone can sometimes apply an outgoing restricted service to stop the bill getting higher. 

Vodafone can be reached via the ways in contact-us or wait for the Vodafone Social Media Teams here to catch up with your thread but that can take a little while. 

Can you use someones phone to use live chat as you only need a data connection or use home wifi. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Was the bill paid late or do you pay by direct debit or did you perhaps rack up a large bill which is why Vodafone can sometimes apply an outgoing restricted service to stop the bill getting higher. 

Vodafone can be reached via the ways in contact-us or wait for the Vodafone Social Media Teams here to catch up with your thread but that can take a little while. 

Can you use someones phone to use live chat as you only need a data connection or use home wifi. 

Current Phone  >

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@vmoiii If you still need our assistance regarding your payments, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Hi, my mobile number has restricted by Vodafone. They charged me at 11st of march but the payment returned to my bank account although I hace enough money to pay the bill. After that at the 18th of march, it happened again. And this monday my number has restricted. And I paid my bill manually on monday. But my payment is still on pending since monday and I cannot use my gb and I cannot call anybody. This is the time that I need most to use my services but I cannot. And I couldn't talk anybody that in call center because of corona. What can I do to unblock the restriction for my number?

BandOfBrothers

@ALBAYCAN 

As there is no account access assistance via the Vodafone Forum anymore you will need to speak with customer service on 191 , Live Chat via contact-us  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >