Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Services and Extras page broken, extra data can't be viewed or removed

ELIBUGLER575
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For over a year now, Vodafone has been overcharging me over £30/month. I pay for £20 worth of unwanted mobile data , then £5 for unwanted international calls, and also some extra money for secure net. I was promised in April that my monthly bill would be £35/month. There are extras of £9 which I have not asked for. I have contacted Vodafone many times but nothing changes. I have put in a formal complaint, I have chatted many times online and been promised each time that it will be fixed. B So they are taking almost £40 unauthorised from my account every month. It amounts to over £400/year - I am at my wits end here, what on earth can I do? 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ELIBUGLER575 

The page is working here: Vodafone Extras 

If you are still having problems, try clearing your PC cache and cookies, close down the browser and try again.

To remove secure net follow this link, this can be done through your online account or the My Vodafone Application: How do I deactivate Secure Net 

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @ELIBUGLER575 

The page is working here: Vodafone Extras 

If you are still having problems, try clearing your PC cache and cookies, close down the browser and try again. run 3

To remove secure net follow this link, this can be done through your online account or the My Vodafone Application: How do I deactivate Secure Net 

Thank you! It resolve my problem