Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Shocking customer service!

Juliannortheast
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Disgraceful service yet again from Vodafone!!! I ordered an iPhone 7 with a new contract on Tuesday on the strict understanding of next day delivery as I am out of the country from tomorrow. 

Assurances given on delivery and ONE minute after agreeing the deal I get an email saying it is out of stock!!

Spent 8 HOURS!!! Being passed around the world and no resolution and zero care from this useless company as usual

5 REPLIES 5

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@Juliannortheast I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had and can only apologise for the inconvenience and frustration not getting your new phone has caused.

I completely understand why you feel this way and would love to help get this resolved. I've sent you a private message over so you can get in touch with our team, so we can investigate further for you.

I know that it's a little to late, now you won't have the phone whilst you're out of the country. But we'll try our best to get this sorted and hopefully restore your faith in us.

I’ve filled in those idiotic boxes three times and nobody has come back to me - what a surprise!!! 

You have full details of the issue - I’ve spent TEN HOURS trying to get Vodafone to care less and you couldn’t!

Just idiotic systems to deter people from persisting with their complaint.

Shame on you Vodafone no wonder your service levels are widely recognised as the worst in the business by a country mile 

TJ

@Juliannortheast We're unable to access your account directly from the forum as it's a public channel, so we're unable to view your recorded notes. When you completed the form that was sent out out via private message, we'll have sent your a reference number - that'll look something like this [#1234567].

If you could please provide us with this, the team will be able to pick up your email and investigate further for you.

This system is totally un-user friendly.

ibe been emailed what may be the code you refer to by a completely random Vodafone employee. It is 4895

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Juliannortheast.

I've been able to locate an email from you through the email address registered on your Community profile - this is under reference number #17923263.

I can see our team emailed you yesterday afternoon - should you need any further assistance in the future, please reply to this and we'll be happy to help.