cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Signed up to Red Entertainment a couple months back but getting no/wrong options

miratps
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I signed up to a new contract which had the Red Entertainment package. I was told I didn't have to activate it till I wanted. So after several texts since I started the contract, I decide to finally go for the NOW TV pass. However, when I click the link in the text it sends me to a page with a different phone number and only 2 options which I do not want and have to pay for: Sky Sports and Spotify. To clarify, the text specifically says NOW TV, Amazon etc. as well.

Why is this? Anyone have any experience of this?

3 REPLIES 3

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @miratps when you select the link, are you doing this using your mobile data? If you were to do so using Wi-Fi, this will only provide you with the paid options. If you'd like us to take a closer look, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Ah thank you!

Is there a time limit on these by the way or can I do it at a later date. I still don't really need to use ant of them just yet

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@miratps The entertainment in your package, will only be available until the end of your contract. So for example, if you had 12 months of entertainment included in your package and you registered for this after 4 months, your entertainment would be available for the remaining 8 months 😊