cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim Only Deal for 0870? & Add-on call allowance for 0870?

AnnaPeters
3: Seeker

Hey there, 

Due to the nature of my job, I have to call a lot of 0870 numbers. So I would like to see does vodafone provides any sim only deals that includes more than 1000 mins free call allowance for 0870 numbers? Or any add-on packages for 0870 mins? Cheers lads. 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @AnnaPeters 

If you enter the number you want to call on the charge checker here:  Charge checker you will be able to find the cost of each call.  I would recommend clicking on the extras link on the webpage, click calls, there is an extra 300 minutes for 087 numbers you will be able to add.

If you have the application installed, the extra will also be shown there.

Thanks man, I can see there is a call package which has 300 mins for 0870. Just would like to ask if I want to buy this package, do I have to change my network provider to vodafone by choosing a certain phone plan? Or any random phone plan from vodafone is fine? Besides, 300 mins per month does not seem to be enough for me. If I want to, can I just instantly make 1 purchase for five add-on packages instead of waiting them being run out and then purchase again? Or, this add-on pacakge can only be purchased once a month? Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate for your help.

AnnaPeters

Hi everyone, I know there is an add-on 300mins free call package for 0870 numbers provided by vodafone. But I wonder if I want to use this add-on package for 0870 numbers, do I have to change my network provider to vodafone by choosing a certain phone plan? Or any random phone plan from vodafone is fine? Besides, 300 mins per month does not seem to be enough for my job. If I need to, can I just recharge this add-on package for unlimited times? (I need at least 1800 mins to call 0870 numbers once a month so can I purchase 6 packages instantly?) Or, this add-on pacakge can only be purchased once a month? Thanks! 

AnnS

Hi @AnnaPeters 

Unfortunately, you can only purchase one kind of extra each month, this is something Vodafone are explicit about in the Terms and Conditions under How it Works here: Vodafone Extras Terms and Conditions 

Calling 087 numbers are costly, the only thing you can do is Google the company first and see if there is any other mobile friendly number you can use.

@AnnaPeters 

There are applications you can download from Google Play or Apple Store, some say they work, some don't, the application basically searches a database for an alternative number.  WeQ4U sounds quite good.