Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim network Pin blocked

Cherokee7
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I entered a wrong NUC and now my phone is blocked. Its asking for PUK. I've been on the phone, chatted online and still nothing is working. I have emailed NUC RESOLUTION who has not even responded to my email. I have read some posts that have had the same problem. I gather I will need a master code. But I've also seen a post where someone was given a master code and it still didn't work. So moderators CAN YOU PLEASE HELP..... I mean by now i hope the NUC team has a solution for this problem. HELP HELP PLEASE 

4 REPLIES 4

TheBibby
4: Newbie

If your phone asking for a PUK you will need to get a PUK from customer care and that will unlock the sim card.

If you need a master NUC, customer care willl need to request this for you as NUC will only reply to internal emails as far as I am aware. 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Cherokee7 we're more than happy to chase this up for you. Please send us your details by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

@TheBibby       Yes I entered the PUK they gave me it still didn't work. So what now?

If the PUK hasn't worked then in that case, it is a matter of contacting Vodafone customer care and getting the master NUC for your phone, this process can take a while, the max SLA for NUC is 14 working days but that is at worse case scenario.