Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports Mobile not giving Vodafone subscription option

Pandster1981
1: Seeker

I've just started a new Red contract, and have chosen the 2 year Sky Sports Mobile subscription. I've registered, downloaded the app and set up my Sky ID, but the Sky Sports app doesn't then give me a 'Vodafone subscription' option. How can I fix this?

9 REPLIES 9

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

You should have received a text message asking you to choose the entertainment package you would like to subscribe too. If you have not received this yet you can do the following 

You need to text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613.

If you're using WiFi make sure to turn it off when clicking the link and just use mobile data.

Hope this helps :Smiling:

i have the same problem. Phoned vodafone twice, someone was supposed to call me back and hasnt. 12 month subscription and i cant even access it. i click on "i have a mobile TV via vodafone" and then it just says "subscription not found - we cannot match yoiur details at the moment. Error code 80002".

very disappointed as we upgraded for xmas so we could watch the sports. 😞   I hope you resolved your issue, if you did, how did you do it please?

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Pandster1981 I'm sorry to see you're having trouble accessing your Sky Sports subscription. We'll need to access your account to see what the problem is. Please send us your details via the private message I've sent you. 

@sadmuppit We're also more than happy to help with your query, please send us your details via the private message I've sent you. 

Has this problem been resolved for you yet.?  I’m suffering the exact same problem and it’s been going on for over 2 weeks.  Every time I call Voda I’m just told that it’s a sky issue and should be resolved in 48 hours.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same problem with your Sky Sports @hamisha

I've sent you a private message over with details on how to get in touch, so I can take a closer look into this for you. 

I have essentially same issue. Just renewed package which was supposed to include Sky Sports Mobile (although I didnt get email asking for my preference and had to text the number to get the option) but when I try to launch app and select the Vodafone option I meet a brick wall. How do I get past please?

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MikePavitt Following texting ENTERTAINMENT to 97613, have you ensured you selected the Sky Sports entertainment choice on the Vodafone website using mobile data and not Wi-Fi? If so, have you received confirmation that the package has been activated successfully before entering the app? 

I don’t think I received any confirmation. Nothing by email anyway.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MikePavitt I'm sorry you haven't received any confirmation of your Sky Sports entertainment being activated. Since you've followed the link to re-subscribe, when entering the Sky Sports Mobile TV App, do you receive any error messages? If so, what do they display? Alternatively, have you tried activating your subscription via our website directly? You can try this here