Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports TV app Error

Kauguste
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been trying to log into my sky sports TV package for two hours now and no joy.

keeps coming up with “We cannot match your details with  error code 80002” when I click into I have mobile TV via Vodafone.  I have done everything! Changed sign in detils, turned phone off, re launched app, turned off WiFi EVERYTHING!  And still nothing.  My Phone is IPhone 8 and yes I have checked to make sure no updates are to be had.

27 REPLIES 27

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I had something similar at one point, tried everything you mention (including deleting the app) without much luck. In the end, Vodafone fixed something on my account. Hang fire and I'm sure their social media team will be in touch shortly with details on how to get in touch + view your account

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@Kauguste Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with your Sky Sports subscription. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch, so we can access your account and investigate further.

I'm having this same problem, could I also have some help with it please?

thanks 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @hcoe77 we're more than happy to help! Please send us your details via the private message we've sent you.  

I’m also having the same problem, please could someone assist. 

I'm having this issue too

Please can somebody fix this for me also, I am having the same problem with the iPhone XS Max.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RSmith26 We can certainly take a look into this for you too 😊 I've sent you a private message with information on how to contact us. 

Did anyone get this sorted? I’ve been told the issue is at Sky’s end and it’s affecting a number of customers, but after a few days I’ve heard nothing back.