Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports TV app Error

Kauguste
2: Seeker

I’ve been trying to log into my sky sports TV package for two hours now and no joy.

keeps coming up with “We cannot match your details with  error code 80002” when I click into I have mobile TV via Vodafone.  I have done everything! Changed sign in detils, turned phone off, re launched app, turned off WiFi EVERYTHING!  And still nothing.  My Phone is IPhone 8 and yes I have checked to make sure no updates are to be had.

27 REPLIES 27

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Psg9275 I've replied on your other thread here 🙂

I'm having this issue all day today and can't get it resolved, even after speaking to two agents.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Stephencostello - have you tried clearing your app cache and cookies? What phone are you using at the moment? If you're unsure how to do this just let me know, or check out our Device Guides for more information. 

Boneville1
1: Seeker

Same problem here.

Can you send me a private message also to get this sorted please.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Boneville1 I'm sorry to hear you're also having a problem with your Sky Sports subscription. I've sent you a private message with information on how to get in touch with us. We'll then be able to help you further 😊

seamusf7

Mine is also not working. This is extremely frustrating as I’ve missed ganes I’ve paid to watch!!

seamusf7

Can I also have help with this 80002 error for sky sports 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Please pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter @seamusf7. Our team will be able to take a look into what's causing this error and resolve things with your Sky Sports TV app. 

By ensuring you include your Community username and link to your post as well as your full name and mobile number, you won't need to repeat your query to us.