main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Sky Sports TV app Error

2: Seeker

I'm having this issue too

View more options

How did you re-subscribe?

View more options
Administrator

@Psg9275 I've replied on your other thread here 🙂

View more options
1: Seeker

I'm having this issue all day today and can't get it resolved, even after speaking to two agents.

View more options

Hey @Stephencostello - have you tried clearing your app cache and cookies? What phone are you using at the moment? If you're unsure how to do this just let me know, or check out our Device Guides for more information. 

View more options

Mine is also not working. This is extremely frustrating as I’ve missed ganes I’ve paid to watch!!

View more options

Can I also have help with this 80002 error for sky sports 

View more options

Please pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter @seamusf7. Our team will be able to take a look into what's causing this error and resolve things with your Sky Sports TV app. 

By ensuring you include your Community username and link to your post as well as your full name and mobile number, you won't need to repeat your query to us.

View more options