Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports mobile app problems

gedgar1071
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I added Sky Sports Mobile TV with Vodafone as part of my bundle on renewing my contract, and since last month have been paying £4.99/mth since my free period ended. Been having problems the past few weeks and cannot access it.

When I click on "watch" and go into "viewing options", I click on "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" and then .... nothing. My wi-if (as prompted) is temporarily switched off so my subscription can be validated, but nothing happening at all, just says on the listings screen. My network reception in my house can be iffy at times, but the same thing is happening even when I am in an area with a strong 4G signal.

Also tried deleting and re-installing app, nothing changes.

Anybody had the same problem with this app , or have any idea how to rectify this ? Thanks in advance if anybody can help.

Tried emailing Vodafone a few days ago but no response.

60 REPLIES 60

yep - exactly same problem here too!

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @atr76 if you're having problems with your Sky Sports subscription, please feel free to contact us on our other Social Media pages. We'll be happy to take a look :Thumbs_Up:

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK 

Same issue here Natasha, can you please help?

I have already tried to reset the Password and re-install the App with Mobile data

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can help @fsvs!
Please pop us a message with your Community username and a link to your post through either Facebook or Twitter. Our team will then pick up your Sky Sports query and help you with accessing the app :Thumbs_Up:

Hi Natasha, sorry but I don't have any of both. What's the alternative? thanks

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

As part of the Social Media team, we deal with all of our account specific queries via our social channels @fsvs

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat. Or raise this with our Complaints team here

Hello, I went through the Vodafone Chat a few times and they told me to wait for the Community reply since they were unable to resolve it.

I do have some screenshots and video attached (3 files) from my Mobile where you can see the glitch. In summary you can see that after I include my credentials for logging and press 'Sign In' the screen gets stuck and doesn't change anymore. This is after a quick "Signing-In" message pops-up and then disappears. Please let me know if further questions so I can get this solved since I'm still paying for it as part of my plan.

The device is a Pixel 3 with an Android 10 updated.

Hi @fsvs, I am sorry this has not yet been resolved, we really want to get this looked into so that you can start enjoying Sky Sports, as this is account specific we are unable to look into this further on the forum, you can find out how to contact us here or alternatively by calling 191 from your mobile.

Hi Andy, as I mentioned before the Chat was not able to help and directed me to this Community. Not sure what to do now since I have also shared the screenshot and you are not able to provide me assistance with it.