Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky Sports mobile app problems

gedgar1071
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I added Sky Sports Mobile TV with Vodafone as part of my bundle on renewing my contract, and since last month have been paying £4.99/mth since my free period ended. Been having problems the past few weeks and cannot access it.

When I click on "watch" and go into "viewing options", I click on "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" and then .... nothing. My wi-if (as prompted) is temporarily switched off so my subscription can be validated, but nothing happening at all, just says on the listings screen. My network reception in my house can be iffy at times, but the same thing is happening even when I am in an area with a strong 4G signal.

Also tried deleting and re-installing app, nothing changes.

Anybody had the same problem with this app , or have any idea how to rectify this ? Thanks in advance if anybody can help.

Tried emailing Vodafone a few days ago but no response.

60 REPLIES 60

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll be able to help with this @Garoid16. I've sent you a private message with details to contact us, please follow the insructions provided and a member of the team will be in touch.

Hi. I am also having the same problem

I am having exactly the same problem. I have a red entertainment bundle that is supposed to include my choice sky sports premier league football, but I can't get anywhere without a sky account number which is impossible to get unless you have another sky subscription of some sort which I do not have and do not want. I feel really angry, I am just batted back and forth between sky and vodafone and I am getting nowhere.

Hi I have the same problem that I cant log into the app.  Can you assist please.

Thanks, 

Matt

Liam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@newmsmatt We'd be more than happy to help resolve the issue you're facing with your Sky Sports subscription! I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us to enable us to look into this. As soon as we have an update, we'll be in touch right away. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

I’m having the same issues too and contacted Vodafone by chat and by telephone they say all active and then referred me to Sky who couldn’t understand as should be sorted by Vodafone I have tried all ways to resolve and not happening  

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Soulboy65 I'm sorry to see you're also having trouble with your Sky Sports Mobile app. So we're able to double check things on our end, please get in touch using the link in my private message

Hi. I am having the same problem trying to use the skpsports mobile app. I have uninstalled several times and still no luck my subscription runs out 2019 and still can't log on 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Gbogini wrote:

Hi. I am having the same problem trying to use the skpsports mobile app. I have uninstalled several times and still no luck my subscription runs out 2019 and still can't log on 

I'm sorry to see you're also having issues with your Red Entertainment. So we're able to help get you up and running, please send us your details over using the link in my private message

I'm also having the same problem when I click on "watch" and go into "viewing options", I click on "I subscribe to Mobile TV via Vodafone" and then .... nothing. My wi-if (as prompted) is temporarily switched off so my subscription can be validated, but nothing happening at all, just stays on the listings screen.