Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sky sports mobile tv app not working

Butley123
3: Seeker

My android phone has updated recently and ever since my sky sports mobile app hasn't been working just keeps saying check network coverage this is on WiFi and 4g it doesn't make sense I've deleted and reinstalled no luck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Butley123

Hi guys I went into a Vodafone shop and simple fix was if you hold down on the app it says something like app info click on that find data storage and clear data and cache then re open the app it will still say check network coverage but if you leave it for roughly 30 secs it will start up it used to eb instant but for some reason it's now really slow but works fine once in the app hope this helps and we can all enjoy the big games cheers

View solution in original position

31 REPLIES 31

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It'd be a shame to see you leave us @ukracer! With it being a decision made by Sky, we wouldn't be able to comment on why this is no longer an option. You can contact them directly if you'd like any information on why this is the case. 

It isnt helped by your advice being far from clear, but trying anything like what you might be suggesting has no effect.  Thanks for FA