Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Small Business Account Can't View Bills

paulurey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For almost a year now, I have not been able to view my bills and had to contact Vodafone to get them to email them to me for submission to the VAT man. I urgently need my bills for October 2018 to December 2018. I cannot contact Vodafone via the phone, I get as far as "we have a technical problem" then line is closed.

There is something wrong with my dasboard as view bills says "Your current structure position does not have any accounts or phones associated with it. Please change position" and "Location: account number > Billing Hierarchy > Billing Hierarchy".

Yesterday I spent ages on-line chatting with an agent who deleted my online account and asked me to re-register, assuring me this would resolve the issue. I have re-registered and still have the same issue. I still cannot talk to anyone on the phone and now also via on-line chat today.

I need my bills urgently. I need this issue sorting urgently as I have to go through this every VAT period and I am getting pretty fed up with it all..

Regards 
Paul.

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion

The forum team should be able to get the current bills to you and also sort out the recurring problem, so hang on for them to pick up this thread.

I take it you've tried installing the My Vodafone app in viewing bills from there?   These days, I find it the most convenient option.

The app doesn't work for Business customers, so it says.

Looks like Vodafone have a major problem that they are not owning up to.

hrym

The app is available for some business customers - it may be that you are on an older tarriff that isn't compatible.  You should be able to access bills online though and the forum team will be able to investigate more fully than frontline customer services.   I've flagged up the urgency of this due to your VAT deadline.

Pro tem, can you estimate the VAT amount based on the total paid?  If you divide the bill total by 1.2 (for 20% VAT), it'll give you the VAT-exclusive amount and the difference is the VAT.   Even if this isn't absolutely accurate, it should be within the allowable margin of error and you can correct next time (when I'd hope the issue is fixed).

Thanks for the reply. I am a One Net customer, maybe this is why the app doesn't work.

I pay a fortune for the service and few things don't work!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@paulurey The My Vodafone app is now gradually being rolled out to our business customers, although I can appreciate this isn't going to help you in the short term. 

So we're able to securely view your details and access your account, please get in touch using the link in my private message. A member of our team will then be in contact and we'll work towards getting these bills sent out to you and checking for any issues with your online account.