Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Someone else email about delivery

dscott2701
9: Established

I received a tracking email today for a delivery however the order I was expecting was delivered yesterday. The tracking email was from Vodafone / DPD and it had a surname of the parcel delivered and an address in Norwich which I live nowhere near I wasn't expecting anything from Vodafone today and obviously this email was not intended for myself you really need to figure out why this has been sent to me because if out else it's a data protection issue luckily I am so honest and do not intend to do anything with this email other than delete it but not everyone is honest in this world to be fair not to sound funny but it's the truth.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

This isn't good to see @dscott2701. We treat this kind of error very seriously, so we can investigate this further, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.

Unfortunately this still isn't resolved and I have had no answers to my emails since Saturday.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dscott2701 - I’m sorry for the delay in us reaching your post. I’ve searched for your email via the address you’ve registered to the Community with and nothing’s showing.

Please let us know the email reference from the auto reply (it looks like #123456).