Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry, there seems to be a problem 500, FMW_30_0010 - [1o1]

compuphonic
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've just taken out a new contract and I am unable to register for a My Vodafone account. 

I have now called 191 three times in the last week and agents are unable to resolve the issue. They've been able to set a pin and memorable word, but when I try to submit the main details page I get this message:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, FMW_30_0010 - [1o1]

I've tried 3 different browsers, on Mac and PC, tried various username and password combinations, and even different email addresses. I've tried at least 30 times to register since Thursday 6th October.

On some attempts to register I'll receive a text from Vodafone to say my account details have been updated. However this is still accompained by the 500, FMW_30_0010 error message on the web page.

How can I get this resolved?

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Sarah_L
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @compuphonic

Click here to talk with our Live Chat Team. They'll be able to investigate the issue you're experiencing fully. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

After waiting 4 days for the follow up to the Remedy request INC000002442567, the problem has now got worse :Sad_face:

Now as soon as I enter my phone number I get the following new error:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, FMW_30_0020 - [1l1]

This is becomming extrememly frustrating as I cannnot use my new vodoafone account until I can port mu number and I cant port my number unti I have a MyVodafone account!!!!!! 

Further update. The instrctions provided in the Remedy ticket told me to complet these steps:

1. Go to www.vodafone.co.uk
  2. Click on "My Account"
  3. Click on "Register"
  4. Enter Mobile Telephone number. Click Submit.
  5. A proof of ownership security code is sent as SMS.
  6. Enter security code
  7. Enter Account details to confirm Account Holder. Click Submit
  8. Enter user details – Name, Date of Birth, Username, Password and Secret Question. Click Submit
  9. Confirmation message shown and confirmation email sent
  10. Click on the link sent on the confirmation email to verify the email address

When this failed I opened another web chat and this time Hashmeet was able to resolve my issue - an account was already created for me, so me trying to create another created the new error. 

I now finally have access to My Vodafone and my number port is in progress. 

So looks like the team(s) that dealt with the Remedy ticket resolved the underlying issue, then let themselves down by sending the incorrect resolution instructions. Hashmeet spotted this and got me up and running

Hello @compuphonic

I see, I'm relieved to hear this problem is now resolved for you. 

Please let us know if you need any help in future. 

Louise