Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spammed by Vodafone SecureNet texts

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I am being spammed by by text messages beign received from Vodafone regaridng Securenet, which I cancelled several months ago.

Most recently I got a text message at 115 this morning (thanks for waking me up VF!) confirming that my secure net had been cancelled as requested, and at 330 this afternoon I got another text saying that SN is "working hard" to protect me and if I want I can cancel it if I want.

I got a similar pair of texts in December and November and it is driving me mad. I can't block the texts because they do not have a number associated with them so can you please stop sending them, especially in the middle of the night!

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Joe
4: Newbie

@SimonWilding Hi there, that's strange that you're being spammed by texts after removing Secure Net. We'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch, so we can investigate this issue further. Joe

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Joe
4: Newbie

@SimonWilding Hi there, that's strange that you're being spammed by texts after removing Secure Net. We'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch, so we can investigate this issue further. Joe