Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Split port and lost online app access

simax
14: Advanced member

Hi all, today is my port-in date, and I’ve had the text saying the port is completed and also an email saying it’s completed, however my EE line is still active and anyone who calls me from an EE phone still goes to my old sim. 

I also can no longer access the My Vodafone app either. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled to no avail, and when I log into the web based account portal, it still shows my temporary number.

Online chat directed me here as it was busy. Hopefully someone can sort?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

simax

I rang up tech support and the chap I spoke to was very polite but didn’t know how to fix it, even though I explained how the fault can be fixed, however the port cleared itself whilst on the call. Must have been a delay at EE’s end as I submitted a STAC on another EE line and that didn’t close until the same time as well.

All sorted. Drama over. Time for a cold beer haha!

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

simax

Update: App now working. I presume the port issue might clear itself later today?

simax

I rang up tech support and the chap I spoke to was very polite but didn’t know how to fix it, even though I explained how the fault can be fixed, however the port cleared itself whilst on the call. Must have been a delay at EE’s end as I submitted a STAC on another EE line and that didn’t close until the same time as well.

All sorted. Drama over. Time for a cold beer haha!

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @simax, so glad to hear that's sorted and you're up and running with your number and the app 😁

Enjoy the cold one 🌞