Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Premium Server Error

GazHev
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying for days to get my Spotify Premium up and running again, I’ve had it for the last 12 months but since renewing my account when I follow the links I’m sent and go through the registration process I just keep getting the same error message:60B4337D-DC60-4188-A9C9-05FBEECDFC51.png

4BFD72C3-80F7-430A-B8C7-8AE6A1294D0B.png

I literally have been on the phone for HOURS! Nobody knows what’s wrong and I have had over half a dozen links sent to me that all do exactly the same thing! I’ve been to advisors and the tech team and nobody can resolve this. The only reason I’m even with Vodafone is for the excellent Red Entertainment and if they can get it sorted I’m going to have to cancel my contract, it’s crazy! How can nobody be able to help?

I’m sure I’m not the only person with this issue?

G

9 REPLIES 9

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @GazHev

If you have upgraded your contract and your previous contract included an entertainment pack, you will need to cancel your ongoing subscription for Spotify.   This can be done by following the link here:  How do I cancel my Spotify Premium subscription? 

Please be aware that the subscription will run it's course until the next renewal date, after which time  you will be in a position to opt into the new subscription which comes with your upgade.

If you have any problems cancelling, live chat are there to help and advise.

Hope this helps and you are able to subscribe to your new entertainment package.

Thanks for trying to help but unfortunately I’m only on the free Spotify now and no longer subscribed to the Premium service :Sad_face:

Also it’s been nearly a month since my last contract expired.

AnnS

Hi @GazHev

When your contract ended Spotify would have reverted to free, you need to cancel the subscription by following the link in my previous reply.

The free subscription will run it's course until the next monthly renewal date, you will then be able to opt into the new premium subscription.

Definitely not subscribed to anything either, at the bottom of the page it says this:

Manage subscriptions

You have no subscriptions. Please take a look at the available offers.

when I choose the offer I get the error message AGAIN!

AnnS

Hi @GazHev

If you have cancelled that should do the trick, just don't resubscribe.

As previously mentioned, the Spotify subscription will run it's course until the next monthly renewal date, you won't be able to opt into the new subcription which comes with your upgrade until then.

No disrespect Anns but the other threads on here have not been resolved through what you are suggesting. The only person I can see that got a resolution was by a member of the Vodafone staff DMing the user and resolving it for them. Just saying “wait a month” isn’t really good enough for me. I’ve not created this problem, other members of my household have resubscribed without jumping through hoops as you suggest. It should be seamless and has been every other time. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GazHev We'd be happy to check on your Spotify Premium renewal for you.

So we can do this, please follow the details I've provided in the private message I've sent and a member of our team will assist you further.

I tried live chat to no avail, I’ve been on the phone for over an hour and that’s just today! Followed your link and subsequently to the cancellations page, cancelled then it sends me to the page to resubscribe and I get the same message.39BF687B-99D3-4762-816B-1D011CF68D33.png

No difference I’m afraid :Sad_face: