Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Premium ended suddenly

Weeksy
2: Seeker

Hi,

I started a new plan for a Samsung S20 Ultra in April 2020 with the entertainment package for the 24-month contract. For my entertainment package, I chose Spotify Premium so that it was free within my contract and had no changes to my monthly price. After logging in to Spotify today I noticed that my account was no longer premium and was back on a free account. I went to go and check my package and it said I still had the entertainment package and when I went to activate/check the offers I had its now saying it can give me a free trial of 3 months then charge me £8.99 thereafter. I chose the data plan I have due to it including Spotify for the specified 24 months not 12. Why has this suddenly changed and why am I now going to be charged more for this on top of my plan which SHOULD include it in the price.

4 REPLIES 4

Ireneh86

This has also happened me today, my contract isn’t up until January so I don’t understand it at all

Something must be wrong on Vodafone's end, I got the same issue today as well. My account rebill cycle is August, I know I opted-in for Spotify last August, but got a txt there now saying I can choose an entertainment package. Checking Spotify shows my account downgraded to a free account, but I can't opt back into the same package via Vodafone.

@Vodafone can someone please look into this? Seems a system issue on your end has cancelled Spotify for multiple people.

I got through to someone on chat and they sorted it out for me, they said they think it’s an issue on Spotify’s side 

Weeksy

Just had a text from Vodafone mentioning the issue with a link to re-setup the link with Spotify Premium so looks like it was an issue on either Vodafone or Spotify's end. Everything is back working for me now