Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Premium

cri5tiano
2: Seeker

I have just upgraded the iphone to the 6s plus.  I had Spotify Premium with the previous plan (offered by Vodafone last year for 12 months). 12 months have gone so my Spotify account went back to the basic one.  Now i have a new contract with Vodafone. How do i get back being a Spotify premium customer. I tried to text 97613 but all i get is a link when they asking me to pay £ 9.99 a month to get SPotify Premium.  My Vodafone plan offers me 12 months for FREE.  What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Maybe contact customer service on 191 or from a computer use Live Chat. Only they have account access and can check / clarify your options. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

25 REPLIES 25

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Maybe contact customer service on 191 or from a computer use Live Chat. Only they have account access and can check / clarify your options. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJMD
3: Seeker
Hi. I'm having the same issue. It's difficult to know which option to select when calling 191.

I've had the same problem two years in a row when I've started a new contract. Every year they tell me it will all be fine and every year it goes wrong. I ended up being charged 5 months in a row for Spotify when it should have been included. Every month I contacted them ,and every monththey said it was fixed!

Easiest way I reckon is to open a web chat to explain the problem, and then they will offer to call you back from the technical dept.

They need to unlink you voda acoount from your spotify account, and then the option will appear again for you to add it back.

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

https://offers.vodafone.com/gb try this link it was sent to my phone and when I follow it I get 3 options Spotify Netflix or sky sports not sure if it's just for my phone or a common link but if your on the correct plan your offers should come up

cri5tiano
Nearly impossible. And when they get through they don't know how to fix it. I'm not particularly happy about Vodafone customer service at the moment. Two phone calls: nothing solved

cri5tiano

I have just upgraded the iphone to the 6s plus.  I had Spotify Premium with the previous plan (offered by Vodafone last year for 12 months). 12 months have gone so my Spotify account went back to the basic one.  Now i have a new contract with Vodafone. How do i get back being a Spotify premium customer. I tried to text 97613 but all i get is a link when they asking me to pay £ 9.99 a month to get SPotify Premium.  My Vodafone plan offers me 12 months for FREE.  What to do?

TJMD
Any progress on this? I started a live chat this afternoon and was told there was no problem and to just go ahead and sign up to the Spotify with 1 month free trial. I haven't yet as I'm pretty sure the issue isn't resolved!

Hi

Ive just read your issue with Spotify . I have the same issue . The link IIve been directed to only gives me free access for 1  month and I would have to pay £9.99 thereafter. Have tried for days on phone / live chat and cant get through to anyone ?

Just wondering if you'd had any success with yours.

thanks

I have just upgraded my contract which includes 24 months of Spotify premium. My existing paid for premium  account has reverted to the free version even though I had not yet cancelled it. However Vodafone have sent a link so that I can access my 24  spotify premium but when I use the link I  only get offered 1 month free and thereafter have to pay £9.99. I have not clicked the "I accept" button because I'm worried that it means I will be committed to paying an additional  £9.99 per month, surely this is part of my contract?  How do I get access to 24 months free which is included as part of my contract.. I have been trying to get through on live chat and phone for days now to no avail , and when I went into the shop all they told me to do was to go on line. Gratfeul for any help.

thanks