Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify Premium

cri5tiano
2: Seeker

I have just upgraded the iphone to the 6s plus.  I had Spotify Premium with the previous plan (offered by Vodafone last year for 12 months). 12 months have gone so my Spotify account went back to the basic one.  Now i have a new contract with Vodafone. How do i get back being a Spotify premium customer. I tried to text 97613 but all i get is a link when they asking me to pay £ 9.99 a month to get SPotify Premium.  My Vodafone plan offers me 12 months for FREE.  What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Maybe contact customer service on 191 or from a computer use Live Chat. Only they have account access and can check / clarify your options. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

25 REPLIES 25

Snowbubble

Spotify account stopped after upgrading Sim

Make sure you are not using Wi-Fi the first time you connect for this proceedure.– this is so the partner can validate who you are.

You need to send text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 or go to https://offers.vodafone.com/gb on your mobile device.

You will receive a SMS that will take you to a mobile page

(https://offers.vodafone.com/gb) where you can then select which Entertainment packs you want.

Do not use Wi-Fi twhen you connect – this is so the partner can validate who you are.

Yes, going through this process will ask you to sign up to the £9.99 after having the first month free. However you will not be billed as this will be allocated to Vodafone - the whole process being seamless.

Please disregard my previous post. On further reading and despite having contacted customer services who assured me otherwise it appears that the method used above will transfer to payment after the initial four week period.

I was completely misled by the Vodafone representative yesterday.

For that reason please do not follow the above post

wjsadams
1: Seeker

I had the same problem. Upgraded to 12 month Sim only with Spotify Premium thrown in. It kept saying current subscription ended and I only had Free version but could pay £9.99.

I checked the message link again and noticed that at the end of the massive terms and conditions for Spotify, which I didn't read, that come after opting for Premium there is acceptance box right at the bottom. I ticked that and I'm up and running again straight away. I'm happy now!

Hope that helps. 

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wjsadams

Thanks for sharing your advice with us :Smiling: 

We're glad you're up and running with Spotify now.

If you need anything in the future, please let us know.

Annie_Yazbeck

Why not to get Spotify Premium for free? The most difference between Spotify Premium and Free are offline playback feature. As for me,  I usually use Spotify Music Converter for Mac to download Spotify files for offline listening on my MP3 player. So that I can keep my Spotify files even canceling Spotify Premium sucbription. 

Spotify is great. However, you can only play spotify at one device at a time. If you are a audiophile of Spotify, you can follow this tips to play spotify on multiple devices by using the latest DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows.