Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify

3115carl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been charged for Spotify after 12 months of my contract on red entertainment when I asked about it they said they would sort it out. Spotify worked ok but I never got the money refunded. This month I got back in touch and they said they would sort it and refund the money. I’ve now tried to use premium but I’ve only got Spotify free. When I’ve texted 97613 and got a link but it says I will be charged £9.99 per month. I was under the impression that Spotify was for the duration of my contract. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @3115carl 

Have you had any early upgrade performed / contract change ?

A similar thread 》Being-charged-for-spotify-premium-even-though-I-ve-activited-my. 

In regards to the duration of Spotify please do check the Terms-and-conditions you signed up to.

As there is no account access via this forum anymore I would suggest to persevere with customer services and or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I'd recommend Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.